If you’re looking for a way to save space in a compact bedroom without losing storage space, this raised bed platform might be just what you need. Built on top of base kitchen cabinets, the drawer storage available under a queen size mattress is equivalent to about 2.5 standard dressers. Details of the 35-page document:
● Suggested layouts for both options with details on how to design and build them.
● Written for semi-skilled folks who aren’t afraid to delve into DIY Projects.
● Dimension ranges to adjust your design to suit your space, with recommended dimensions
● Suggestions for how to incorporate reclaimed cabinets
● Other mattress sizes, and how to design a raised platform bed in a room corner
● Links to specific products and search terms to help you do your own research
● Ideas to squeeze every ounce of storage out of the leftover nooks and crannies
Designing Raised Bed Drawers - Guidance Document
After adding your file to your cart and checking out, you will receive a link to download the pdf file in the "Thank You" page along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.